Infurnity Taiwan Furry Convention is about to hit the 5th anniversary in 2019! We invite you as an artist to celebrate with us and share your joy and creativity through artworks, and we certainly love to see how you would depict your own version of Atlantis!
Content: Full-color illustrations with background. The artwork has to match the theme of Infurnity 2019 – "Atlantis" and has to include animal, furry or fantasy creatures. The additional inscriptions, title or logo are not necessary.
Format: A4 size with 300 dpi. Both portrait or landscape are acceptable.
Submission Deadline: By July 30th, 2019.
Submission and Qualification
- You must upload your artwork to any social media (Twitter, Facebook, Plurk, etc.) or artwork website (Furaffinity, DeviantArt, pixiv, etc.) and set the visibility to public.
- Tag with #Infurnity2019 in either the title or the keywords.
- Specify the Infurnity official website URL (https://infurnity.com) in the description.
- Fill out the form below and upload the artwork in its original dimensions.
- The artwork must be submitted online as instructed above. Infurnity will promote your artwork on its social media pages.
- The official jury team is going to review all the submitted artworks. The selected artworks will be printed in our con book, as well as being the on-site decoration and promotional print materials.
- Once your artwork has been chosen, you will be rewarded with one unique badge as our gratitude and appreciation.
Q: Does the participants have to attend Infurnity?
Actually you don’t have to! We accept submissions from all over the world, which means there might be some participants who live literally on the other side of the earth! That having said, isn’t it nice to see your artwork showing up somewhere in the venue?
Q: So if my artwork is chosen and I am not going to attend Infurnity, how can I be rewarded with the badge?
Glad you asked! In that case, you would be required to provide your shipping address, so that we could send the badge to you after Infurnity ends. If you decide to attend Infurnity, then we would just give it to you when you claim your badge.
Q: How can I know if my artwork is chosen or not?
We will email you and let you know the result! We will also announce the result on both official social media and website, after the submission deadline and our jury team has reviewed all the submissions. All of the submissions no matter chosen or not will be showed on our website and re-tweet by us!